Wednesday 25 March 2015

Lava Concept in Photoshop




 The aim of this exercise was to add to the given sculpture enought effects to make it look like a lava creature.

I've used different brushes and oppacities to create the illusion of glowing/shiny lava, and I've also used a variety of layering options to create an Inner Glow or Inner Shadow.



After the exercise, the next challange was to come up with our own character based on the same concepts we were shown in our last excercise .


The pictures below are my referencing images that inspired me to create my own character.



After looking through my referencing images I've managed to show some evolution stages of my character design.










































Through adding everything i have learnt in photoshop and using various techniques this was my finalised design of  my charcter that i had created.

No comments:

Post a Comment